Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow, Snow and More Snow!

I am not entirely sure that my little boxer was convinced that going outside in the snow and cold was a good idea. She looked at me like I was crazy! I guess I can't blame her. The snow is still falling, and with the wind chill, I think it's about -0- here!
"You's wants me to do what? I don't tinks so... I luvs ya, Ma, and don'ts like to be disobedeeeeints, but it's colds out der!"
A little bit more coaxing and we were out the door. But, just to prove that I'm not heartless, I bundled up and went out with Lucy! Even with my sub zero Eskimo jacket and gloves on, I was freezing and our foray into the winter wonderland was not a long one!
I got several great pictures of Lucy romping in the snow, and then rushed inside ready to upload like a mad women. Too bad that before I realized what I was doing, I managed to delete most of them... I guess I'll just have to lure her back out there... but for right now, I think she's pretty happy indoors... Frankly, so am I...

10 comments:

  1. You could get her a coat! That's what we ended up doing for our Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thought of going outdoors was no laughing matter for me or for Daisy and her overnight guest, Sophie, this morning. The snow was deep and the air was chilly so we were only out for a few minutes; unusual for hounds but I wasn't complaining about going back inside! I think Lucy had the right idea to go home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh so how did you enjoy the snow? Bet it's chilly on the feets!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. II know you've mentioned before that Lucy hates to wear coats. But thats what get's my dogs outside. And when it's cold and icy they wear their dog boots. We have a dog booty giveaway on our blog you should check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep it is pretty cold outside! Snow is fun. It would be funner if we could have it in the SUMMER! Hot sun + cold snow = PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BOL! You either love it or you hate it! Can't wait to see snow pictures :o)
    -Corbin

    ReplyDelete
  7. lucy looks VERY happy to be back inside! BOL.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woof! Woof! Yes SNOW! For sure more to come, still winter. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so hard for Boxers because they gets snowballs between their toes so quickly. My dad said he had a Boxer as a child and he was always removing the ice balls from between the toes. Not fair. I don't have that problem...phew..BTW...don't forget to follow my blog>

    ReplyDelete
  10. BRRRRRR! Looks awfully cold and my paws ache just looking at the picture. Hang in there - Spring is just around the corner.

    Wags N Kisses,
    Wrigley

    ReplyDelete